13Â In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14Â who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.
The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. 2001 (Eph 1:32â€“14). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.
In Him. I love this phrase! In Him. Â in Christ. We who were once enemies with God, we who have believed and been purchased by His blood . We who have heard His good news and given salvation have been sealed. Wrapped up. Sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.Â
We have all we need… In Him! We are complete .. in Him! Â Our lives are fulfilled.. in Him! Â We have our inheritance of being children of God…. in Him! Â We have heard His good news, we have believed in His gospel message and we are now given a guarantee by the Holy Spirit Â of our redemption for His glory! Â
All praise and glory is due Him and Him alone! Â He is the Giver, we are the benefactors… How are we living? Are we giving Him praise ? Â Are we living in the power of His salvation and the knowledge in our hearts that we are in Him?
Simple ways to live for His glory today
- hugs your family
- take notice of all your blessings and be grateful. Live gratefully.
- Live out your salvation … use words if necessary
- take notice of your family. Mention to each one at least one blessing that they give to Â you.
- find the good in every situation.. try not to complain.
- Help someone and do it with out their knowing
- clean out our closets and give to the needy
- find a women’s shelter and volunteer
- give of one’s time at church
- give meals to someone who is home sick
- teach our children to do the same
these are just a few ideas… what are some ideas you have to share?