Today is the Day!
TODAY!! Today is a new day for me! My beloved and I are starting on a new journey of abundance thru Christ today! We are submitting our bodies and our hearts in the manner of our bodies. I am taking my weight loss journey in a new direction 🙂 I love doing the Body Gospel. It is one way I can get exercising and find it enjoyable. But I am starting Kathy’s Plan today! Â I am thrilled!Â
I am also humbled.
God keeps bringing this passage to my heart..12Â I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. 2Â Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. 2001 (Ro 12:1â€“2).Â Â Â Â
Seems He is trying to get my attention. I need to renew my mind to match His will for me. Â The word renewal in the Greek isÂ anakainÅsis… renew .. renovation. I like that. He is renovating my heart and my soul. He is making my mind and my heart new. I am thrilled at my future! Â This is a lesson in obedience and trust for me. See, food is a comfort issue and anything that I run to instead of Him is rebellion and I need to tear down that idol! God is good to us as He is gracious as He brings areas to our notice. This is why I know this is a God thing. There is no condemnation in my heart but a response to His compassionate and loving voice that brings conviction. Brings a need to repent. To change and walk correctly. I hope you will pray as I walk this road with Him :0
I’m linking up with KatherinesCorner.com
I am thankful for..
- A Gracious God Who loves me how I am but loves me too much to leave me this way!
- A supportive family to walk this road togetherÂ
- God’s Word which speaks to me each day!
- My children who are blessings to my life. They bless me each day!
- God’s constant provision and care. It is undeserved. He always cares for each need. No need to worry about tomorrow but Seek His Face today! He will see to it!
- God’s Word. It feeds my soul!
- Â by Lysa TerKeurst. I am just starting this with my journey. Well written and gracious 🙂
- Transforming my mind by renewing in His word!