- Always keep my freezer stocked with meat and prepared foods. I will cook up chopped chicken and cooked hamburger in recipe sized portions for quick and easy meals when we are busy or I just plain don’t want to cook 🙂 I just pull it out and make tacos, chicken salad, etc.
- Keep a menu going. Plan for your week.Â
- Keep my crock pot ready! For busy moms, a crock pot is a must! Just put your dinner in the pot first thing in the morning and be ready when it’s time for dinner!Â
- If you have little ones, mornings can be tough.Have their backpacks ready to run out the door in the morning… so much easier!
- Make your lunches the night before. The more you can prepare the night before, the better..
- Check in and be sure you do not have any last-minute trips to the store. Check each week for needed materials.
- Keep a running grocery list on your frig and if you have it on your smartphone, even better!
- Use a program such as cozi.com for keeping your schedules straight!
these are just a few…what are yours?