1Â Bless the LORD, O my soul,Â
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name!
2Â Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
3Â who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
4Â who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
5Â who satisfies you with good
so that your youth is renewed like the eagleâ€™s.
The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. 2001 (Ps 103:1â€“5).Â
There are just days when I wonder if I should get up. I find it difficult to motivate and fall out of bed. Those are the mornings I choose to bless the Lord! I have come to realize when I am struggling to find purpose at those early hours, I’m about to miss something big! Just having the opportunity to have a new day is enough for me! Waking up and understanding truly, I have no choice .. He gives me life! He is Sovereign and Â He alone is God! And if He sees fit to allow me to wake, He has given me a reason to live a life worth getting up for 🙂
Blessing the Lord is a great way to build up my energy. Counting my blessings… easy to do . He has given me life. He has forgiven my sins and given me a life full of joy, joy unspeakable. He has crowned me with His steadfast love and mercy. He does renew my strength like that of an eagles.
As a mother, my mission is at home most of the time. He has given me wonderful gifts, namely my children. As mothers, are calling is for our homes. We have a high calling to be the nurturer of the future laborers of His harvest. They are my first priority after my husband and my marriage..all which falls behind my relationship with Christ.
We all are so busy these days. Work life if you have a career outside the home, a young mother with babies to grandmothers who have found their freedom from diapers and carpools.. we are very busy.
Here are some tips to take care of ourselves so we can continue to bless those around us
- WORSHIP! Â Get up Early and Spend Time With the Lord! Worship Â and the Word are the main ingredient to a purposeful and meaningful life. I can always tell when I have not spent time alone with my life line .. when I’m not abiding in Him, I am not whole . Â The day, though will not be guaranteed to be problem free, but it will be peace filled when I am tapped into the Prince of Peace and submitted to His authority in my life.
- SIMPLIFY! Strip away all that is Â unnecessaryÂ in our life. I need to determine what I value most and plan and allow activities to be according to our family’s long-term plan. All things can be good but not all things are excellent.
- PLAN! Pray, Plan and Pray again! Ask for wisdom without doubting, you can even cut more out of your schedule
- LIVE GRATEFULLY.. Take time each day to thank The One who has given you this life. For the many blessings you have been given. This restores balance both in our focus and in our energies.. if we are focused on Him, we have less time to focus on what truly doesn’t matter.
- Those are just a few..what are your tips on living a life of strength?