So much to be thankful! This is the week we concentrate on all of His blessings.I will have most of my family with me around my table. He has seen us through a difficult year and He is still walking with us into the future. His mercies are new every morning and His faithfulness endures forever. Â Â
My List Continues
- Listening to my son bang on the drums. I love watching him find his niche. Learning Â who God created him to be is fascinating to me.
- Watching my daughter act out in a drama performance. She really is a drama queen and proves it is a good thing if done for His glory 🙂
- Hearing my oldest son’s dreams and plans as he is finishing up High School this year.
- Watching my oldest daughter turn into a strong Godly young woman. Hearing and watching how God is preparing to use her in the lives of children is humbling and inspiring.
- Seeing the results of long years of prayers in our middle son. The story of his life is not yet written but his life is turning into a miracle
- Seeing a new ‘me’. God is opening a vision for my life. He is renewing my life. God is soo good!
I am so blessed 🙂 Even as hard as life can be stressful, even difficult at times, I have much to be thankful for this year.. so here’s a blessing for you!
Sweet potato Casserole
This recipe is a traditional casserole that my mother makes each year. Definitely not for those on a diet 😉
4 cans of yams
butter or margarine
Butter baking dish. Drain and mash yams completely. Dry with paper towels. Mash in baking dish and push til it’s pretty smashed. Â Dab all over yams with butter drops. Cover with brown sugar. On one half, cover brown sugar with nuts and the other with marshmallows. Bake in 350 til bubbly.. at least 1/2 hour.